How can we help you?
We welcome people of all ages. Work is not limited to a 9-5 job. We see work as any vocation God has called you to in this season.
Yes! Children are allowed to come, however childcare will not be provided. Housing arrangements will likely need to be arranged separately from the retreat site. Individual discernment is advised.
Non pastor/speakers will be staying in cabins that house anywhere from 10-16 individuals. Please keep in mind that while cabins have sink and mirror, bathrooms and showers are separate/external. You will need to bring your toiletries in/out of the external bathroom amenities.
We encourage all attendees to fully immerse themselves in the retreat experience, and this includes staying in the cabins. We understand that certain individuals may require specific living arrangements that the cabins cannot provide. If you have specific accommodation needs and plan to book for stay at a property outside of Trinity Pines Conference Center, you are welcome to do so. You will need to book and pay for your own accommodations.
Other than the early-bird discount for all early registrants, full registration or Saturday-only registration costs still apply for all guests who book for living arrangements off-property (not on Trinity Pines Conference Center grounds). Financial aid will not be provided in situations where guests stay off-property.
Yes! We have made it possible for day-trippers to come for Saturday only. Please see the registration site for the one-day option. Note: Pricing for Saturday only is higher in relation to the registration cost because we want to encourage people to attend the whole retreat if schedule allows in order to get the most out of the workshops, reflection time, and trainings. We also hope that the extended weekend would be an opportunity to foster and grow genuine community and growth for everyone attending!
- Be Refreshed: Come dive deeper into the Word with us as we seek to apply God’s truth in our daily lives. We’ll go over readily applicable and practical topics and shed light on them with God’s truth.
- Grow: Aside from the main sessions, we’ll have small groups and workshops for you to go deeper and apply what you’re learning. Sneak peek at our schedule.
- Build Community: Participating churches from all over Texas will be joining us in this retreat. It’s a great time to fellowship and build your community! We’ll have time for you to get to know people from different churches and intentional spaces and activities to foster those relationships. We hope to see you there!
- Writing utensil
- Personal toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sneakers for group games/sports
- Entertainment during free time such as a recreational sports gear, board games, etc.
- Weather-appropriate clothes and undergarments that can accommodate for 3-4 days
We will continuously monitor federal, state, and local public health communications about COVID-19 regulations, guidance, and recommendations. As recent as March 12, 2022, masks indoors are required for unvaccinated individuals. Masks are optional for vaccinated individuals.
Refund requests submitted on or by April 15, 2022 at 12:00am will be honored and issued. All refund requests after April 15 , 2022 at 12:01am will be subject to review on a case-by-case basis. If you have a refund request, please fill out the form found on this page and someone will contact you.
Before registering for this retreat, please reach out to your pastor to discuss financial aid. Depending on the approved financial aid amount, your pastor will provide you with a code to use when registering. Please send us a message if there are any questions.